I can’t thank you guys enough for all your help with this exciting project! Today we’re on chapter three and I also have a request for a final read through, if you can, of chapter one! You can add your thoughts on chapters 1, 2, and 3 at any time, so don’t feel like you need to get to it right away, or you’re too late to contribute to older chapters. The more eyes looking through and offering your thoughts, the better this project will be! THANK YOU!
If you can help edit this chapter, here’s what to do, as you have time:
- I’ve uploaded chapter three onto Google Docs here. (Chapter 1 v2 is here. and Chapter 2 is here.)
- Sign into your Google account then click the links above to access the document.
- Read through the chapter and check for any typos. (Keep in mind it was written in the 1850s so some of the words and grammar are a bit antiquated.)
- When you find a typo or mistake, you can double click to highlight the word and it will pop up with options for you to suggest edits or add a comment. Please use either way mark it. It will also show if someone else has added that so you don’t have to, and it will keep it all neat and tidy rather than emailing me or trying to describe where the typo is.
- Google automatically saves the document for me so you don’t have to worry about that.
- Keep in mind, this is not the final format of the book. The final one will have space for your own notes, illustrations, and annotations added, plus links to all the books she mentions!
- If you have any questions, thoughts, or comments leave them below or add them as a suggestion on the document. I love interacting with you guys as you edit! I’ve learned so much and am so thankful for you!
Thank you so much for your help! I will keep adding to these links below too, for easier reference.