Thank you so much for all your amazing editing help on Chapter 1! You caught so much that I missed! I’m still typing away, averaging 6ish pages a day!. My goal is still to have this book should be typed, formatted, illustrated, group edited (by you!), and published by April 2023!
If you can help edit this chapter, here’s what to do, as you have time:
- I’ve uploaded the Preface and Chapter 1 and 2 onto Google Docs.
- Sign into your Google account then click the link below to access the document.
- Read through the chapter and check for any typos. (Keep in mind it was written in the 1850s so some of the words and grammar are a bit antiquated.)
- When you find a typo or mistake, you can double click to highlight the word and it will pop up with options for you to suggest edits or add a comment. Please use either way mark it. It will also show if someone else has added that so you don’t have to, and it will keep it all neat and tidy rather than emailing me or trying to describe where the typo is.
- Google automatically saves the document for me so you don’t have to worry about that.
- Keep in mind, this is not the final format of the book. The final one will have space for your own notes, illustrations, and annotations added, plus links to all the books she mentions!
- Now that you read all that, here’s the link.
- If you have any questions, thoughts, or comments leave them below or add them as a suggestion on the document.
Thank you so much for your help! I can’t say enough how thankful I am for all of you, and how fun this project is shaping up to be! You are the BEST!